The Evangelical Environmental Network publish this 30-second ad encouraging us to contact our federal representatives and shore up the embattled Environmental Protection Agency. It erases the false dichotomy that pits the environment against the poor.
Archive | March 5, 2017
March 5, 2017
Katharine Hayhoe talks about myths in the climate change debate, and she sounds so inoffensive and friendly. Maybe it’s her awe-shucking Canadian heritage.
- Why Churches Are Folding, Book 1,504,002, Chapter 1,354,700,1650,001, 97,000th Draft charlesredfern.com/?p=4892 https://t.co/e17F2QmQAm 7 hours ago
- RT @ddale8: Former head of Colorado GOP, who said almost all voter fraud is committed by Democrats, is charged with voter fraud: https://t.… 10 hours ago
- RT @davidfrum: Trump margin in PA in 2016: 44,000. Pennsylvanians who’d lose Medicaid if ACA repealed: 670,000. 10 hours ago
- RT @DailyKeller: Give Honor https://t.co/oeUISzTTYo 10 hours ago
- America’s Empty-Church Problem theatlantic.com/magazine/archi… 12 hours ago
Follow us on Networked Blogs
9-11 abortion Advent Alternative Mainstream Ayn Rand Biblical teaching burning of the Koran Burn the Koran Day Cancer Catholic Church catholic social teaching Charles Redfern Christ Christian Christianity Christianity and Islam Christmas Chuck Redfern climate change confession consistent life creation care culture Dove World Outreach Center Earthquake Easter Enfield Enfield School Board environment evangelical Evangelical Christianity Evangelical Environmental Network Fox News Glenn Beck Global Warming Good Friday Government shutdown green Green Christian Green Christianity Green evangelical Holy Week human interest humor Interfaith dialogue Islam Jesus Just war Lisa Sharon Harper Mitch Hescox new evangelical New Evangelicals for the common good Obama Obama and Islam Occupy America Occupy Wall Street pastors Political Satire politics poverty President Obama progressive evangelical religion Religion and Politics Religion news Religious dialogue Religious Freedom Religious Right Repentance Republican Party social commentary Social Justice Tea Party The Alternative Mainstream Trump