Haleh Esfandiari is the Director of the Middle East Program at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars. She describes how the so-called “Islamic State” fills its coffers by sex trafficking, among other things. To say the least, accusations of “Western decadence” from this organization ring hollow. Some say its administration is more efficient than before, but at what price?
ISIS Sex Trafficking
About Charles Redfern
Charles Redfern is an ordained clergyman specializing in healing and conflict transformation. He lives with his wife and son in Connecticut.
- A scene near my home on a recent cold day ... @ Hebron, Connecticut instagram.com/p/BSEFPelgAAE/ 7 hours ago
- RT @paleofuture: Seriously, why is Ivanka in these meetings with world leaders? Has she been given a title yet because this is just getting… 10 hours ago
- As someone chronic cancer said to me (actually, it was me talking to my reflection in the mirror): "Today is a good day." #Obamacare 22 hours ago
- I'd used gentler language, but this points up glaring flaws in Paul Ryan's approach to policy: newrepublic.com/article/141600… #Obamacare 23 hours ago
- Forgive my relief. Long-term cancer took my job & forced me onto Medicaid. Threatening my insurance threatened my life. #Obamacarerepeal 23 hours ago
Follow us on Networked Blogs
9-11 abortion Advent Alternative Mainstream Ayn Rand Biblical teaching burning of the Koran Burn the Koran Day Cancer Catholic Church catholic social teaching Charles Redfern Christ Christian Christianity Christianity and Islam Christmas Chuck Redfern climate change confession consistent life creation care culture Dove World Outreach Center Earthquake Easter Enfield Enfield School Board environment evangelical Evangelical Christianity Evangelical Environmental Network Fox News Glenn Beck Global Warming Good Friday Government shutdown green Green Christian Green Christianity Green evangelical Holy Week human interest humor Interfaith dialogue Islam Jesus Just war Lisa Sharon Harper Mitch Hescox new evangelical New Evangelicals for the common good Obama Obama and Islam Occupy America Occupy Wall Street pastors Political Satire politics poverty President Obama progressive evangelical religion Religion and Politics Religion news Religious dialogue Religious Freedom Religious Right Repentance Republican Party social commentary Social Justice Tea Party The Alternative Mainstream Trump