Old Testament Scholar and author Pete Enns engages NT Wright in a series of Youtube videos. Here, Wright briefly discusses how European evangelicals often lean to the political left and how we can learn from all sectors of the theological spectrum.
Video of the month: July, 2011
About Charles Redfern
Charles Redfern is an ordained clergyman specializing in healing and conflict transformation. He lives with his wife and son in Connecticut.
- J. Merritt is so on target: Why Princeton’s snub of Tim Keller should outrage progressives religionnews.com/2017/03/22/why… via @jonathanmerritt 2 hours ago
- Nothing matches the closed-mindedness of the supposedly open-minded: "toxic." religionnews.com/2017/03/22/pri… via @gibsonwrites 4 hours ago
- Why Churches Are Folding, Book 1,504,002, Chapter 1,354,700,1650,001, 97,000th Draft charlesredfern.com/?p=4892 https://t.co/e17F2QmQAm 23 hours ago
- RT @ddale8: Former head of Colorado GOP, who said almost all voter fraud is committed by Democrats, is charged with voter fraud: https://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @davidfrum: Trump margin in PA in 2016: 44,000. Pennsylvanians who’d lose Medicaid if ACA repealed: 670,000. 1 day ago
Follow us on Networked Blogs
9-11 abortion Advent Alternative Mainstream Ayn Rand Biblical teaching burning of the Koran Burn the Koran Day Cancer Catholic Church catholic social teaching Charles Redfern Christ Christian Christianity Christianity and Islam Christmas Chuck Redfern climate change confession consistent life creation care culture Dove World Outreach Center Earthquake Easter Enfield Enfield School Board environment evangelical Evangelical Christianity Evangelical Environmental Network Fox News Glenn Beck Global Warming Good Friday Government shutdown green Green Christian Green Christianity Green evangelical Holy Week human interest humor Interfaith dialogue Islam Jesus Just war Lisa Sharon Harper Mitch Hescox new evangelical New Evangelicals for the common good Obama Obama and Islam Occupy America Occupy Wall Street pastors Political Satire politics poverty President Obama progressive evangelical religion Religion and Politics Religion news Religious dialogue Religious Freedom Religious Right Repentance Republican Party social commentary Social Justice Tea Party The Alternative Mainstream Trump